Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF...

I'm in a much better place than I was on Tuesday...maybe because it's Friday :) 

I'm not as much in the zone this week as I was last week. I let myself have a little slack and I have of course taken it too far! Nothing too bad, just the occasional cookie here and there, and more starchy carbs than I did the first two weeks.

I need to look around for some more dinner ideas. That's what's been getting me this week. We've met people for dinner or gone to other's houses for dinner and it's been hard to eat right when the choices are limited. 

WODs this week are rockin and rollin! I DL'd today and hit 225 for 3 with 8 HSPU right after. I really need to work on deadlifts. They are not my strength. I'm not a fan of the slower lifts. I LOVE cleans, jerks, and snatches...but give me squats or deadlifts and I am not a happy camper. Since I dislike them so much, I guess that means they need the most work! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are on some fun summer trip and that is why you are not sharing your fun workouts with us. I also wanted to tell you about a fun site I found if you are wanting a few fun Zone meals. Let me know. Hope you are doing well....