Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer....

So, I've been relaxing most of the summer and not too keen on keeping up with things! I took about a month break from crossfitting and I've been getting back in the swing of things over the last three weeks or so. I think I needed the lay off. I also, not intentionally,  laid off on my eating. That's harder to get back on track than anything else. I'm trying to take it one thing at a time. First is getting back into my workouts, then the eating will come ( I hope!).  Money's been kind of tight, so that makes eating healthy that much harder...I'm not spending as much on buying fresh organic fruits and veggies, milk, etc. It's just too easy to make a pot of spaghetti, or a PBJ sandwich for lunch with a few chips. It's really annoying, actually. 

My workout buddy and friend, Grace, has just opened up Crossfit Sugarland. It's rockin and rollin! I'm planning on helping out some with some of the classes. Here's a pic of my playing around!image.html.jpg


No comments: