Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Dolly....

It's been raining pretty much all week because of Hurricane Dolly, so we had to cancel crossfit classes at CF Sugarland. I decided to take yesterday off, but Wednesday I made up my own WOD and it was a killer!! It involved a lot of running and burpees! 

Eating well has been non existent this week. Let's just say I had a record of Chick-fil-a for 4 days straight and then I topped it off with Wendy's the next day. It's a wonder I don't blow up to 150 lbs. Part of it is motivation and the other part is that I'm really grossed out by the things I used to eat. It's quite odd. For example, I used to LOVE making eggs, a piece of toast, cup of fruit, almonds, with a bit of butter for my toast. Now the thought of eating that makes me want to puke. I buy fruit at the store, with the intentions of eating it, but alas, a week or two later its gone bad in the fridge. I'm actually wanting more meat now...meat and sugar....GREAT eating plan!!! 

On a happy note, it's my 5th Wedding anniversary!!! Ryan is taking me somewhere for the weekend, but it's a surprise. I'm excited, this is the first time he has ever planned something for us to do. I'm usually in on the planning, so this is a welcome break. 

No comments: