Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I took today off from Crossfitting, we took my mother in law out to eat after church and then Ryan and I decided to build a pull up bar to fit in the garage. That was was an adventure!! A few hours later (with a VERY sore arm)...we are almost there! We had some issues with getting our screws all the way in the ceiling joists, so we're going to have to reinforce one side later this week. I did a few kipping pull ups and it did not sound good :)

I did fairly well zoning today. Here's what I had...
Breakfast - 3 blocks
2 egg whites and whole egg scrambled
1 cup strawberries
1 toasted piece Ezekiel Bread
1/3 tsp butter
1 oz string cheese
6 almonds
Lunch - 4 oz grilled chicken
topped with a EVOO/pesto sauce
1 cup broccoli
2 cups caesar salad ( I had a few croutons)
Snack - Luna Bar
Dinner - 1.5 c homemade chicken tortilla soup
1 corn tortilla (rubbed with EVOO and baked to make my own chips!)
2 c romaine lettuce with 1 oz cheese and 1/4 black beans and 1 tbsp spicy ranch dressing
Dessert - 1 oz dark chocolate

I must confess, I did have like 4 pieces of dark chocolate throughout the day today....my sugar craving came back with a vengeance today and I had a tough time fighting it. I even waited 30 min and it was still there! 

My goal this week is to be more diligent about measuring EVERY thing out. I ordered Enter the Zone and Mastering the Zone off barnesandnoble.com today, so hopefully they will get here soon! 

I LOVE this video...it's totally what I want to be like when I do get pregnant :) It inspires me! It's Annie from CF HQ, doing pull-ups pregnant...rock on!

No comments: