Sunday, May 11, 2008

The never-ending quest....

Today was a good day! I met up with the CF Sugarland group that works out on Saturdays. We had a send off workout for Dustin because he's moving to Lubbock to go to school. Here's what we did..
30-24-18-12-9
Thrusters 45#
100 yard dash
KB Swings (3/4 pood)
50 yard side shuffle
push ups
50 yard side shuffle
1 arm DB snatch
100 yard dash

It was a killer! But at the same time totally awesome :)

After a cheat night last night ( I'm not going to even post how many pieces of bread I had for dinner or the number of chocolate covered strawberries I ate afterwards) I tried to stay pretty strict today.

Breakfast - 1 Luna Bar(it was right before workout)
Lunch - approx 5 oz chicken
1 cup steamed broccoli 
1 block thin bread sticks
Snack 2 blocks- 6 almonds
1.7oz reduced fat cheese
1 apple
Snack 1 block - 1 oz skim milk mozzarella string cheese
3 almonds
1/2 c grapes
Dinner  - 4 oz roasted turkey (Boston Market)
  1.5 c green beans
  1c mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, squash, zucchini)
  1 piece cornbread

I don't think dinner was zone perfect, but it was close. I did a good job passing up on the mac and cheese at Boston Market...it's one of my favorites! 

No comments: