Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blah...

It's been that kind of day. Unfortunately, I've been cranky all day and can't seem to snap out of it. Maybe it's because I didn't eat well at all today. I'm not even going to tell you what I ate...it wasn't much of anything good. I pretty much just gave up today :( Where's the willpower? 

I'll get back on the wagon tomorrow. Who knew this was going to be such a struggle for me? I wish I could just say no...why do I feel like if I turn this food down, I'll never ever get to eat it again. It's some sort of mechanism in my brain....

That's about it today...just wanted to get that off my chest...

2 comments:

Grace (ACF) said...

Train Hard, EAT WELL & so you can Have Fun! Hang in there and stay with it on the zone!!!!!

I've been missing you lately! Lots of hardwork at CF HQ Log, Beth! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Stay in there Beth. Everyone has bad days (remember my Fran day?) and it goes for eating as well. You can't always expect to eat healthy 100% of the time and keep yourself away from what you really like. It'll kill ya!