Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not quite hump day...

Today was probably my best zone day thus far! I managed to eat all the blocks I planned throughout the day and even stayed in the zone at La Madeline! 
Breakfast - 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1 c strawberries, 1 piece ezekiel bread toast with 1/3 tsp butter, 6 almonds
Snack - 1/4 c cottage cheese, 1/2 pineapple, 3 almonds
Lunch - South Beach turkey wrap thing (2 small tortillas, 1 oz cheese, 2 oz turkey, 2 tsp bacon bits, 3 tsp light mayo), 1/3 c fruit cocktail
Snack -green tea, 3 almonds, 1 oz cheese, 1/2 apple
Snack after workout - Luna Bar
Dinner - 4 oz chicken breast (with mushroom cream sauce), 1 c broccoli, 1 c green beans, 1 slice bread w/ 1/3 tsp butter
Dessert - 1/2 oz dark chocolate

WOD today was OH Squat 3-3-3-3-3
I managed to go 85-95-105-115-130(f)-125
I had to have a very light spot at 125, so not too bad. There is a funny story from the gym that I will post at a later time...it involves a guy not wanting to "do any work" while spotting me! 

Only 16 days of school left! Although we found out today that the A/C at school is broken and it will be 3-4 weeks before it is fixed! Not good....especially since it's supposed to get back up around 90 later this week!! At least the kids will be lethargic from the heat...maybe it will calm them down a little bit :)

No comments: