Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's been a busy week!

So...it's been a few days since I posted anything in my little world :) I did pretty good with zoning the week. I did have a birthday celebration for my mother in law on Thursday, so I indulged in some cake and dessert :) But my doctor also confirmed that I need to stay in the Zone...so alas, my little experiment is becoming a lifestyle change.

Last night my wonderful husband took me out on a date!!! I got to get dressed up and everything!! 

This morning Grace, Shawn, Jocelle, and I went to CF The Woodlands for a free Saturday workout. It was great! They just opened up a new place and we did an inaugural Fight Gone Bad....both my pleasure and my pain!!! Three rounds of pain...I managed to beat my total from my last FGB in April. I went up from 277 to 323!! Wohoo!!!! 

Tomorrow will be a rest day, as I am going to College Station to watch my sister play softball!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BETH! WOW that was a big improvement. It is so much fun to see those numbers moving. Great job staying in the Zone. Keep it up girl! Hope you have fun watching your sister play! Have a restful Sunday.