Friday, August 8, 2008

You know it's bad when....

pull ups and sit ups are your recovery!! That was my quote of the day from today's CF Sugarland WOD. It was a good one though! I've been doing a good job of working out almost every day and recently I have started *trying* to play tennis. I like sports and I need something new to learn. It humbles me to try and learn something new. 

Starting zoning again, well, kind of. I'm starting with zoning during the day and then relaxing a little bit at dinner. I even tried beef jerky the other day, something I never thought would happen....it was pretty good! 

I'm leaving today for a short trip to California and will be back next week. Flying to Sacramento, down to San Fran for a day, then on to Carmel for a few days. Nice and relaxing, because when I get back, I have to report back to school. I can't believe the summer is already over! That's when I start my early AM workouts!! *cue the threatening music* I'm not a morning person, but the more I think about it, the better it would be. Then I make sure I get in my workout for the day....before life gets in the way! 

No comments: