Monday, November 10, 2008

A few changes...

So, I'm going to change the direction of my blog just a little bit. I am officially 15 weeks pregnant and expecting in May! Ryan and I are really excited. I'm still crossfitting, which has kept me from being so tired I can't function all the time. I've had to cut back a little bit, but I'm still pumping out pull ups, push ups, and box jumps like I was before. I figure if I can make it through a crossfit workout, labor might not be so bad :) 

I've tried not to go wild with my eating, doc said I should only gain about 25lbs throughout the pregnancy. Plus, I want to eat well for the baby. So each meal, I try eat fiber, fruits/veggies, protein (this is tougher since I can't eat turkey sandwiches for lunch). I'm still giving myself what I want, but mixing it up seems to help. I'm also not nearly as hungry as I thought I would be. I mean, I don't eat like double what I used to eat. It's actually pretty normal. 

No comments: